Hobart food tour
Your unique Hobart food tour features two delicious days of feasting, exploring and adventuring in Hobart. Your time will be filled with the delightful flavours, sights and sounds of this beautiful city. When it’s time to rest from the incredible tastes and adventures of the day you can unwind in luxurious accommodation at the waterfront MACq 01 hotel.
Hobart Tour Two Night/Three Days
On arrival in Hobart on your first morning, depending upon your flight and arrival time, we can arrange to transfer you to your hotel, or simply meet you in time for your 11am tour briefing.
Day One and Two
Join a guided sea kayaking tour around the Salamanca waterfront with Roaring 40s Kayaking, including a snack of crispy fresh fish from one of the local fish punts.
Enjoy a delicious, personally guided Tea to Tapas tour with Gourmania Food Tours.
Take time on Saturday morning to forage for treasure, sample the offerings of artisan food producers, and listen to the buskers at Salamanca Market.
Settle into the Posh Pit on board the MR-1 Fast Ferry and enjoy complimentary drinks and canapés as you cruise to the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA).
Sip cocktails in the classic, 1950s-inspired South Seas Cocktail Lounge at Salamanca, or the exclusive, waterfront Glass House restaurant.
Savour a sumptuous degustation dinner with harbour views at the exquisite Aloft restaurant at Brooke Street Pier.
Sample award-winning Tasmanian whiskey from local master distillers.
Friday and Saturday evening is your time to explore Salamanca and Hobart. Listen to live music and drinks in the courtyard at Rektango – a Friday night Hobart institution – and explore the restaurants and bars of Salamanca Place, or take a stroll along the waterfront.
You’ll also have time to wander, shop in Salamanca’s boutiques, galleries and museums, or just drink coffee and people watch at Salamanca’s outdoor cafes and bars.
At the conclusion of your Hobart Fossick, you also have the option to extend your adventure by adding on our two-day Bruny Fossick. Talk to us to find out more about our extended Tasmania food tours.
Hobart Tour Inclusions
- Professionally guided – Our guides x2 are locals who are passionate, well trained and enthusiastic with the ability to bring to life a depth of information.
- 2 nights in boutique accommodation in Salamanca, Hobart (Macq 01 Hotel or similar) – each couple to have a private room + ensuite.
- 2 x delicious dinners featuring beautiful Tasmanian produce
- Including one multi course dinner at one of Hobart’s finest restaurants sampling Tasmanian produce (excluding drinks)
- 2 x breakfasts
- 2 x lunches
- Fresh fruit and snacks throughout the day
- Local cocktail at Glasshouse (or similar)
- 2 hour kayak trip around Salamanca foreshore with fresh fish and chip snack.
- 3 hour Gourmania Tapas and Tea tour
- Ferry to MONA including the POSH PIT (including drinks and canapes)
- Entrance to MONA museum
- No credit card fees to pay
- Public Liability Insurance
- Inclusive of GST
- Local Council Accreditation
PRICE: $2,400 per person
See our Bruny Fossick food tour for a deliciously extended gourmet adventure.